Ever since I've seen your drawings of James and Lily, I've imagined them taking place of the ones in the movies. ♥ For me, the actors look too old to be James and Lily as they died in their early 20s not 30s.
Awww... they are so sweet! My fav couple in the HP series!! -- ❑ Taken ❑ Single ✔ Mentally dating Sirius Black -- 98% of girls would die if Abercrombie or Hollister said it was uncool to breathe. If you're the other 2% who would be dying of laughter, put this in your signature.